Tuesday 11 August 2015

How to Survive your Birthday

09:33    11/8/15

Hi everyone! FelishiaX here.
Guess what!
What? You ask in your brain.
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah ok.
So today I'm gonna write about how to survive your birthday.
What did you get for your birthday? You all ask
Well I got:
  • An Alex and Ani bracelet - it says everything happens for a reason (a very good proverb to live by)
  • A hair straightener from Remington - I love it so much I highly recommend it
  • Sweets - who doesn't live a good packet of sweets!
  • Cola lipsmacker and a sprite lipsmacker - I could do a review maybe
  • A really nice necklace with my name on it - thanks bae x
  • Some watercolour paper - I painted a cow!
  • A real nice owl bracelet - Athena goals AF 
  • €45 worth of book vouchers - whooooooo!
And other stuff!
Anyways now into life hacks. How to survive your birthday:
  1. When all your older relatives come over talk to them for a bit but don't over do it cause you could be stuck there forever. Literally.
  2. It's your day so eat all the crap you want!!!!
  3. Be grateful for everything you get and don't boast about it like I just did whoops......
  4. Have fun and eat cake. Eat a lot of cake m8!
  5. Meow! Sorry what was that got carried away!
So I know that wasn't very informative but don't worry it'll get better......

Leave a comment and tell me how I did!
Until next time,
FelishiaX 

No comments:

Post a Comment